From: Bob Donald on
Hope that everybody that participates in this holiday has a fantastic
Christmas! No need to reply, as I probably wont be replying to the million
and one posts wishing the group the same. Just know that the sentiment is
reciprocated on this end if you post a holiday greeting, and I'll assume the
same! Saves us all a bunch of typing and trying to come up with a unique
reply :)

Best to all!
Bob

From: Bob Donald on
Hope your family's Christmas is great too! Yowza, looks like you moved to
MI :) Amazingly we've only had about an inch in Detroit so far this year,
but I'm sure that will change any moment!!!

From: Max Arwood on
Well Merry Christmas to all! Just a quick hi Bob, and good news for you.
Two of your ink pens sold last week! Sorry is wasn't a dozen!
Call me next week if you get a chance.
Max Arwood

From: Bob Donald on
LOL. Wow, I totally forgot about those! Yeah, I'll call you sometime
during the week, been meaning to catch up anyways. Hope you had a great
Christmas Max!

Bob