From: Song on
on the command button picture property, I click ... and see a list of
images. Where do these images stored? If I do not find the image I
want in the list, where and how to get additional images?

Thanks.
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
There's a "Browse" button for more bitmaps on the same dialog, where you
choose a picture.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"Song" <song.usa(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> on the command button picture property, I click ... and see a list of
> images. Where do these images stored? If I do not find the image I
> want in the list, where and how to get additional images?
>
> Thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: Questions about rebuilding a db
Next: check