From: CCerer on
Hi, I'm hoping that I can do this....
When our new Exchange 2007 server was set up, the public folder database was
left in the default first storage group. As we're evolving with this
installation, we see a need to move the public folder database to a different
storage group.

Some things I've read lead me to beleive that it may not be possible. So I
have 2 questions:
1) Is it possible to move the public folder database to another storage group?
and
2) If it is possible, how?
TIA
Chris
From: Mark Arnold [MVP] on
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:17:02 -0700, CCerer
<CCerer(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi, I'm hoping that I can do this....
>When our new Exchange 2007 server was set up, the public folder database was
>left in the default first storage group. As we're evolving with this
>installation, we see a need to move the public folder database to a different
>storage group.
>
>Some things I've read lead me to beleive that it may not be possible. So I
>have 2 questions:
>1) Is it possible to move the public folder database to another storage group?
>and
>2) If it is possible, how?
>TIA
>Chris
Nope. Leave it where it is, create a new mailbox store, move the
mailboxes, dismount/delete files/mount the mailbox store again.