From: Pamela on
How can I move several appointments from one day to another without having to
select each appointment. Let say I have 40 appts. today can I select all 40
and move them to tomorrow's day without selecting one by one?
From: Bob I on
Select the first, hold down shift, select last, l-click on selection
drag to desired day.

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
This method only works in a table view. In the Day/Week/Month view you need
to select each appointment (hold ctrl or shift) and right click, drag.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll: