From: Copacetic on
Hello,

I have some code that adds the contents of one sheet to the end of
another. How do I correctly select the first empty cell below the first
sheet that I want to add data to?

Something like

ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Select

'Move to bottom of range

^^^ This is where I need work.

Can I simply perform a cursor key move down one cell?

How do I code cursor key operations?
From: Mike H on
Hi,

It is very unlikely that you will need to select a cell to do what you want
but here's a couple of methods

Select empty cell after last used cell in col A
Range("A" & Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row + 1).Select

Select empty cell in Col A below the last use cell on worksheet
Range("A" & Cells.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Row + 1).Select
--
Mike

question.

From: Ron de Bruin on
See also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/last.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

From: Per Jessen on
ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Offset(1,0).Select

Or like this:

Range("A1").End(xlDown).Offset(1,0).Select

Regards,
Per

From: Copacetic on

Right on the money. Thanks.