From: GWYZOR on
My C: drive on my server is getting full too fast. The User profiles are
stored on this drive, and use a lot of memory. I have another partition with
excess memory. Is it possible to move these profiles to the other partition,
and have all new profiles be created in that partition?
From: Mr. Arnold on
GWYZOR wrote:
> My C: drive on my server is getting full too fast. The User profiles are
> stored on this drive, and use a lot of memory. I have another partition with
> excess memory. Is it possible to move these profiles to the other partition,
> and have all new profiles be created in that partition?

You need to post to a Windows NG. This is a .Net Programmer's NG.

Pages: 1
Prev: Mouse Receiver
Next: SBS 2000