From: patscga on
I bought a laser 6000 mouse with a receiver that plugs into the USB port and
it's difficult to pull out. Should I just pull harder or am I missing
something?
--
patscga
From: PvdG42 on

"patscga" <patscga(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I bought a laser 6000 mouse with a receiver that plugs into the USB port
> and
> it's difficult to pull out. Should I just pull harder or am I missing
> something?
> --
> patscga

Aside from the fact that you posted in a .NET programming discussion group,
you're missing nothing.

As USB is a "sleeve fit", tight enough so not to fall out, but not so tight
as to require significant pressure for insertion or removal, your difficulty
indicates that something is bent, causing the extra tight fit. If other
devices plug into the port normally, look at the receiver. If all devices
are tight, look at the port itself.