From: Kevryl on
How do I tell Outlook 2007 where I moved the PST file to? (yelling at the
screen doesn't seem to work ;-) *grin*
From: Diane Poremsky on

Kevryl wrote:
> How do I tell Outlook 2007 where I moved the PST file to? (yelling at
> the
> screen doesn't seem to work ;-) *grin*

Close outlook, go to control panel mail and open the profile. Go to
Data files and point outlook to it. The steps at
http://www.slipstick.com/config/moveimap.asp will work for POP3 as well
as imap.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/) | 'Outlook & Exchange
Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com/)

'Outlook Tips by email'
(mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net)
'EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange'
(mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM)

View this thread: http://www.outlookforums.com/showthread.php?t=46305

http://www.outlookforums.com

From: WarrenW on
Try the control panel / mail / profiles and browse to the file.