From: Kimti on
I usally move old e-mails to my extrnal hard drive for the record. Once I
move any message it shows only the subject and not the person sent that
message just like the inbox. I would like to see the messages in my extrnal
hard drive to show the person name where it is coming from.
From: Gordon on

"Kimti" <Kimti(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I usally move old e-mails to my extrnal hard drive for the record. Once I
> move any message it shows only the subject and not the person sent that
> message just like the inbox. I would like to see the messages in my
> extrnal
> hard drive to show the person name where it is coming from.

And just how are you "moving" these messages? Why not just take a copy of
the pst file every so often and out that on the external drive?

From: David C. Holley on
Why aren't you using the archive function since that is the purpose for
which it was created?