From: "Jintsfan28" Tad Late on
Old computer (this one) running XP, has loads of web site
"favorites".

New computer (in boxes behind me) with Windows-7
awaits birthdate where the IE "Favorites" folder will be pristine.

Can't seem to find a manual entry that will tell me how to
(pick one) export/move/transport/gather-deliver all the favorites
on the old computer's IE over to the new once it's been set up.

Can some kind soul steer me in the right direction?

TIA

From: Nil on
On 28 Jan 2010, "Jintsfan28" <Tad Late Again(a)aol.com> wrote in
alt.os.windows-xp:

> Can't seem to find a manual entry that will tell me how to
> (pick one) export/move/transport/gather-deliver all the favorites
> on the old computer's IE over to the new once it's been set up.

File | Export to file | Favorites.

Pages: 1
Prev: Testing 123
Next: Outlook Express problem