From: cheapdave on
Every time I start my computer lately I get a message that says:

Outlook Express

to free up disk space outlook express can compact messages. this may take up
to a few minutes.

How do I fix?
From: relic on

<cheapdave(a)home.com> wrote in message
> Every time I start my computer lately I get a message that says:
>
> Outlook Express
>
> to free up disk space outlook express can compact messages. this may take
> up
> to a few minutes.
>

> How do I fix?

Let it.

From: D. Kirkpatrick on
In article <Be6dnSGWTeZ4yf7WnZ2dnUVZ_gudnZ2d(a)giganews.com>,
cheapdave(a)home.com wrote:

> Every time I start my computer lately I get a message that says:
>
> Outlook Express
>
> to free up disk space outlook express can compact messages. this may take up
> to a few minutes.
>

> How do I fix?

You have too much e-mail in storage. Let it compact the files or do
it manually (see help on this item).

Depending on how much mail you have stored it could take from a few
minutes to a rather long spate of time.

Pages: 1
Prev: Moving IE "Favorites"
Next: Trojan horse