From: Bishop on
I have built a spreadsheet and written code to add a toolbar with a button
that executes a macro (that I also wrote) that formats a Scorecard
spreadsheet. As it is my team has to have my spreadsheet open, copy the
Scorecard to be formatted into my spreadsheet and then run the macro from
there. I would like to make this work without the middle-man so to speak.
Is it possible to have this code function whenever the end user opens the
spreadsheet to be formatted? In other words I want it so that when anyone on
my team opens the Scorecard spreadsheet my toolbar and macro will run
directly from the Excel the spreadsheet opens in.
From: Gary Brown on
put the toolbar macro and the formatting macro in the Scoreboard workbook.
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.

From: Bishop on
The Scorecard is exported from a website so there is no workbook until the
export process executes.