From: Wanna Learn on
Hello I created a form about 2 years ago and I put a password in the vba
project. Today I was asked to make a change and I cannot remember the
password. Is there any way to do this? Please I hope so.... thanks
From: Rich Locus on
Try searching for "free excel vba password open source download" on Google.
--
Rich Locus
Logicwurks, LLC

From: PY & Associates on
On Apr 30, 12:52 pm, Rich Locus <RichLo...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Try searching for "free excel vba password open source download" on Google.
> --
> Rich Locus
> Logicwurks, LLC
>

> "Wanna Learn" wrote:
> > Hello  I created a form about 2 years ago and I put a password in the vba
> > project.  Today I was asked to make a change and I cannot remember the
> > password.  Is there any way to do this?       Please I hope so.....   thanks- Hide quoted text -

send file over.
I try for you.
From: Steve on
http://www.straxx.com/excel/password.html