From: mailrail on
I need to move data that meets a certain criteria, to another sheet within a
workbook. For instance, if a column of data is for a certain ZIP code area, I
need it to automatically copy to a sheet for that city. Say, 40202 would go
to the Louisville, KY sheet. Because Louisville has multiple ZIPs, I would
need only the data that begins with 402 to go to that sheet. Lexington KY's
data, which begins with ZIP code 405, would go to its own sheet. Macro?
Formula? Thanks!
From: Kristiina on
This can definitely not be created with a formula. I suggest that you make
use of the macros.

Rgrds,
Kristiina

--
I help with Excel and PowerPoint
Office ToDo

From: Gord Dibben on
Try a macro.

See Ron de Bruin's site for code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

Also have a look at downloading Ron's EasyFilter add-in.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP