From: Abhishek on
i think this will be a better place.
http://www.vbforums.com

From: David Kaye on
"Abhishek" <me(a)server.com> wrote:

>i think this will be a better place.
>http://www.vbforums.com

Why? I hate the idea of a forum existing on the whim of someone who owns a
website. They take it down, they get bitchy, they use poor presentation
software and the forum becomes useless.

We don't have any of those 3 problems here on Usenet. Usenet is forever;
there are no moderators to get bitchy; and you can read the forums in any way
you desire -- News Xpress, Thunderbird, Outlook Express, Forte Agent --
whatever, they all present the newsgroups a little differently, so the user,
not a site administrator can decide what format fits their needs.

From: Abhishek on
becuase MS is shuting down this NG. :(

From: dpb on
Abhishek wrote:
> becuase MS is shuting down this NG. :(

Just point your newsreader client to another news server and it'll still
be there...

From: Abhishek on
how to ?

pls tell me.