From: Chris Douce on
Hi All,

VB6

Is it possible to add the explorer contextmenu to a FileListbox.
How to do that.

Chris
From: Karl E. Peterson on
Chris Douce wrote:
> Is it possible to add the explorer contextmenu to a FileListbox.
> How to do that.

What's an "explorer contextmenu"?

Regardless, see the help for PopupMenu and MouseDown.

--
..NET: It's About Trust! http://vfred.mvps.org
Customer Hatred Knows No Bounds at MSFT

From: Chris Douce on
On 7/06/2010 19:49, Karl E. Peterson wrote:
> Chris Douce wrote:
>> Is it possible to add the explorer contextmenu to a FileListbox.
>> How to do that.
>
> What's an "explorer contextmenu"?
>
> Regardless, see the help for PopupMenu and MouseDown.

It�s the context menu that comes when right-clicking on a file in the
explorer.

I know about the popupmenu but was trying to avoid to re-write
everything that is already in the context menu that comes with the explorer

Thanks

Chris
From: Karl E. Peterson on
Chris Douce wrote :
> On 7/06/2010 19:49, Karl E. Peterson wrote:
>> Chris Douce wrote:
>>> Is it possible to add the explorer contextmenu to a FileListbox.
>>> How to do that.
>>
>> What's an "explorer contextmenu"?
>>
>> Regardless, see the help for PopupMenu and MouseDown.
>>

> It�s the context menu that comes when right-clicking on a file in the
> explorer.

Okay, that's what I was guessing, but wanted to be sure.

> I know about the popupmenu but was trying to avoid to re-write everything
> that is already in the context menu that comes with the explorer

Advice stands. Best you can do is emulate it.

From: Mayayana on
There's a sample here:

http://planetsourcecode.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?txtCodeId=7391&lngWId=1

If you search you'll also find others.