From: -rada- on
Anyone reading this from Twin Cities? I just bought a home there, moving by
the end of April or sooner, would really appreciate any job leads or
advice!

LinkedIn Resume <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rvarshavskaya>

Here are some more specific specific questions I have - please feel free to
take this offline, it's probably too boring for a general discussion :)

* Where to look? The usual job boards seem to be dominated by Microsoft
stack postings. Where are all the PHP jobs?
* What is the compensation range for senior LAMP developers, either hourly
or full-time? I know I won't make what I have been making in New York...
where should I set my expectations?
* What is the mix in terms of companies vs agencies vs startups?
* Any GOOD recruiters? Local PHP lists?

Thanks in advance for any help!