From: "Daevid Vincent" on

(look I'm bottom posting!)

I wasn't trying to be difficult! Honest!

Yousif hijacked my thread to tell me to bottom post. I did the right thing
IMHO, and split to a brand new message/thread (to keep the 'thread' thread
on track), with relevant subject line, and gave my retort as to why I don't
agree and why I prefer top posting. I didn't intend for it to be the same
tired top/bottom post argument we've seen numerous times in the decade or
so I've been on this list.

But I have to say, I'm a little bit honored and flattered even, that the
legendary Tedd Sperling even knows who I am let alone takes note of how I
"used to be". :) That makes my day!

From: tedd on

Daevid:

I'm not a legend -- I'm just a programmer trying to keep up.

As for my comment -- you've been around long enough to prove your
worth and provide ample support for your various positions, I just
found it odd that you would waste your talent tilting such trivial
windmills? I concluded that something else must be at play here. As
is all too common, I may be wrong.

Cheers,

tedd
--