From: Beverly Howard on
http://techie-buzz.com/tech-news/mozilla-stops-firefox-development-for-windows-mobile-and-windows-phone-7.html

The "big picture" implications of this are enough to make ppc fanatics sob.

microsoft employees and management have zero perception of the fact that
they are working for, and being paid by, the end users.

Beverly Howard
.... _former_ MS MVP Mobile Devices
From: Jim on
Well cool, I never used Firefox and I never will. No much of a news story
here.

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
Yup, bad news.

Nevertheless, Opera is (still?) actively developing for WinMo - they've
recently released a native (!!) version of Opera Mini 5 (see my quick
review on my PPCMag blog). These two browsers pretty much cover my web
browsing needs on WinMo, depending on whether I need to save data (then, I
go for Opera Mini) or not.