From: Ora_DBA on
Can streams replication be used for multi-source replication ?

I have 5 source databases. I would like to replicate 1 schema from
each of these databases into a target database. The target database
will have 5 distinct schemas, one for each source schema.

Is it possible to do this using Streams Replication ? If yes, then are
there any performance or any other issues for this type of
configuration.

Thanks.
From: Michel Cadot on

"Ora_DBA" <sanjaydharmadhikari(a)gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
7221f1c1-ff8c-448c-89cd-5b9602e33954(a)l25g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
| Can streams replication be used for multi-source replication ?
|
| I have 5 source databases. I would like to replicate 1 schema from
| each of these databases into a target database. The target database
| will have 5 distinct schemas, one for each source schema.
|
| Is it possible to do this using Streams Replication ? If yes, then are
| there any performance or any other issues for this type of
| configuration.
|
| Thanks.

Yes it is possible (it is evenn possible to replicate all in one schema).

Performances problems are the same one that in any Streams configuration.

Regards
Michel