From: Alan on

I have this code as a multiValue listbox but everytime i select which
customer i want it select them all, can anyone tell me how i can fix's this

thanks

Dim varitem As Variant
Dim strTempItem As String

For Each varitem In Me.lstReportFilter.ItemsSelected
strTempItem = strTempItem & " [SalesGroupingField]=" &
Me.lstReportFilter.ItemData(varitem) & " Or "
Next

strTempItem = "(" & Left(strTempItem, Len(strTempItem) - 4) & ")"
From: Wayne-I-M on
Have you set the MultiSelect to Simple on the list's property box (it's in
the Other colum) ?

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

"Alan" wrote:

> I have this code as a multiValue listbox but everytime i select which
> customer i want it select them all, can anyone tell me how i can fix's this
>
> thanks
>
> Dim varitem As Variant
> Dim strTempItem As String
>
> For Each varitem In Me.lstReportFilter.ItemsSelected
> strTempItem = strTempItem & " [SalesGroupingField]=" &
> Me.lstReportFilter.ItemData(varitem) & " Or "
> Next
>
> strTempItem = "(" & Left(strTempItem, Len(strTempItem) - 4) & ")"

Pages: 1
Prev: <no subject>
Next: Several dates for a date picker