From: jwebster1979 on
I was curious if it is possible to have a calendar control that allows a user
to select several dates for one topic. I was thinking of some sort of
Calendar control that would hold several values rather than just one. Sort of
like a multivalued list box. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated please
keep it simple I am still what I would consider a beginner compared to some
of you.
Thanks Josh
From: golfinray on
You would just need several textboxes to hold the data. See Martin Greene's
example at www.fontstuff.com and you should be able to modify it to fit what
you need.
--
Milton Purdy