From: Hector Santos on
Olivier wrote:

> Hello MFC gurus,
>
> (1) Is it legal to allocate (using "new" operator) a CMap / CList object in
> one thread and destoyed it (using "delete" operator) in another one?
> (2) Is it legal to access a CMap / CList MFC object in different threads
> (using a "mutex" to control access to the shared object)?

As others noted yes to both, however, in my opinion, you should make things so its self contained, like within a class. It will be cleaner and easier to debug.

--
HLS
From: Olivier on
Hello,

Thanks to all for your answers!

This makes things more clear for me now :)

Best regards,

Olivier.

"Olivier" <toon(a)toonworld.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
ON%23TDbayKHA.6140(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...