From: tatsun on
I'm developping the HID KMDF minidriver for USB multi touch device. This
driver uses continus reader for sending the multi touch report.

This driver works correctly in normal way but when plug and unplug USB with
PC repeatly (many times), multi touch does not work. I traced the driver on
WinDBG, driver response the IOCTL_HID_READ_REPORT correctly.

I should resolve this problem.
Please advice me.
From: tatsun on
I think this problem is caused by communicatiion between driver and continous
reader. My driver store report id should be read by continuos reader on first
2 IOCTL_HID_READ_REPORT because these report id = 0 of buffer on first 2 read
after plug and play.

Is it right ?

If No, let me know how to communicate with contiuos reader about report id
should be read.