From: Charles Calabritto Charles on
I'm attempting to create a new dynamic distribution group that contains user
accounts in OU1, OU2, and OU5 (but not OU3 or OU4)

So far, I've been trying to pass multiple values to -RecipientContainer with
no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Mon, 10 May 2010 10:04:01 -0700, Charles Calabritto <Charles
Calabritto(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I'm attempting to create a new dynamic distribution group that contains user
>accounts in OU1, OU2, and OU5 (but not OU3 or OU4)
>
>So far, I've been trying to pass multiple values to -RecipientContainer with
>no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Greate multiple DDLs (one for each OU) and make them each a member of
a universal distribution group.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP