From: Dan on
Hey all,
Any issue with putting an Edge box in front of a 2k3 farm? Any gotcha's
to watch out for?
If possible, is there a way to have a single edge server route mail to
different 2k3 orgs?
Thanks,
Dan
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Why would you do that?
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Dan on
Why not? Seems like the advantages of message hygiene and using it as a
general gateway in lab scenario's would be an okay usage. What's the issue?
Thanks,

From: Mark Arnold [MVP] on
Well, you can, but I think the point is that there's no point without
a 2007 box to connect it to. The features on the Edge are pretty cool
but don't work unless there's a 2007 box inside the network to talk to
it.