From: Joe788 on
How does your CADCAM system handle multiple part simulation?

Find out how DP Technology Esprit does Vs. Mastercam X4

http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/dp-technology-esprit-vs-mastercam-x4/
From: Joe788 on
On Dec 10, 7:19 pm, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> How does your CADCAM system handle multiple part simulation?
>
> Find out how DP Technology Esprit does Vs. Mastercam X4
>
> http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/dp-technology-esprit-vs-mastercam-x4/

Very, very well. It's all we do here.

From: Joe788 on

From: ""D"" on
On Dec 12, 8:41 am, Joe788 <larryro...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> How does your CADCAM system handle multiple part simulation?
>
> Find out how DP Technology Esprit does Vs. Mastercam X4
>
> http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/dp-technology-esprit-vs-mastercam-x4/

It handles it quite well, Thank you!!
Instead of spending time complaining about it on the internet, I sit
down and do the actual work WITH my cad-cam system.
It took me less time to copy, tanslate, rotate, and assign offsets to
a 6 set up part than it took to read the bullshit you spewed about the
"broken, un-useable" software!

Go figure, taking the time to do the work????????

"This aint no vending machine, you dont put a quarter in and get a
finished product out"

"D"
From: Joe788 on
Tired of total bullshit from losers who can't backup what they have to
say with facts and screen shots?

When you've had enough bullshit, spin, etc. suggest you check out the
Jon Banquer blog and find out why Mastercam fails miserably at doing
practical / real world multiple part simulation. New screen shots
added this morning show how easy it is to setup a tombstone and solid
cut part verify multiple parts in DP Technology Esprit with none of
the limitations that Mastercam has:

http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/dp-technology-esprit-vs-mastercam-x4/

"Mastercam requires you to join all your individual .STL parts so they
make up one connected piece. Mastercam won’t simulate separate .STL
files all at once. DP Esprit has no such ridiculous limitation.
Simulating a tombstone with many different parts on it is easy in DP
Technology Esprit. It’s a exercise in frustration in Mastercam and
isn’t practical by any stretch of the imagination."

You can only find this kind of information on the Jon Banquer blog.
The Jon Banquer blog is the leading CAM-centric blog on the internet.

http://jonbanquer.wordpress.com/dp-technology-esprit-vs-mastercam-x4/