From: rajeshbhathoughtwave on
Hi,

Greetings!!!!!

Here is urgent requirements. Please check the requirements and get to
back me with up dated profiles as soon as possible.

Position-1)

Title: BA with Cognos Immediate opening - Multiple Positions

Location: Jefferson City, MO

Duration: 1 Year

Skills:
Business Analysis, Documentation, Cognos, Framework Manager, SQL
coding, Metadata model, design & development, MOLAP Cube modeling &
design.
* 5 years previous experience as a business analyst, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience
* Knowledge in Cognos design and development with experience in the
design and development of Framework Manager models.
* Knowledge of database structures, data relationships and data design
techniques as well as carry experience in SQL coding
* Expertise in the fields of metadata Model and Catalog creation,
MOLAP cube modeling, design and development.
* Knowledge in areas such as SDK development
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organization skills with great attention to detail
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively
multi-task

PREFERENCE GIVEN FOR
* Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
Engineering or Business or similar
* Experience working in a state project team environment
* Cognos certfication

OTHER REQUIREMENTS
* On-site Work Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday * Friday,
excluding state holidays
* Client requires negative results on a background check

Cognos Analyst must be an outstanding communicator with significant
experience in formal business analysis. This analyst will spend a
significant amount of time interfacing with the Business community and
gather information about business goals and objectives, facts,
dimensions and granularity, and assist in obtaining Customer and IT
technical input. The candidate will work closely with developers
during the development phase of the project. Will assist with the
development tasks as the schedule permits

Position:2)

Senior Teradata Developer
Location – Irving, TX
Duration – 6 Months +

Senior Teradata Developer who will be responsible for extracting data
from many sources and putting data in Teradata databases. Should be
an expert in Data Warehousing techniques and designs such as Kimble
and Inman. The Teradata utilities skills must be hands on and not
just used through another tool, such as Informatica.
Must be a self-starter and able to work unsupervised. Able to work in
a fast changing environment at times under pressure.

Required Skill Set:
Teradata Utilities (MultiLoad, FastLoad, BTEQ, Queryman, FastExport
and Tpump) 10+ Years
Teradata SQL 10+ Years
Data Warehousing 10+ Years
UNIX OS 5+ Years
UNIX Load Scripts 5+ Years

Nice to Have Skills:
Data Stage
Quality Stage
MVS JCL
Telecom Experience

Position:3)

Title:Unix Developer
Location: Location is Pleasanton USA
Duration:6 months
Note this position requires round the clock support so make sure
candidates are ready to work in this mode.
• Strong UNIX + PL/SQL development & support skills
• Very strong analytical & user support skills.
• Experience expected is as Tech Lead with 4+ yrs of exp.
• Excellent ownership of production support issues to closure
• Excellent communication level with business users, vendors & 3rd
parties
• Ownership of application stability & planning for future projects
• Should be good with numbers and diligent in handling high
criticality application
Needs to be on call 24 hrs. Work with offshore support team especially
at night

Thank you,
Rajesh.P,
Technichal Recruiter
Zeninfotech, LLC
5949 Nieman Rd, Suite B, Ist Floor,
Shawnee, KS 66203.
Tel: 913-441-1888 Ext. 1100
Fax: 913-441-4434
prajesh(a)zeninfotech.com
www.zeninfotech.com

From: Mladen Gogala on
On Wed, 19 May 2010 12:32:27 -0700, rajeshbhathoughtwave(a)gmail.com wrote:

> Greetings!!!!!

And salutations.

> Please check the requirements and get to
> back me with up dated profiles as soon as possible.

Get to back you with up dated profiles? And you will shove the profiles
up your....profile?

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com
From: Mladen Gogala on
On Thu, 20 May 2010 00:46:26 +0000, Mladen Gogala wrote:

> On Wed, 19 May 2010 12:32:27 -0700, rajeshbhathoughtwave(a)gmail.com
> wrote:
>
>> Greetings!!!!!
>
> And salutations.
>

>> Please check the requirements and get to back me with up dated profiles
>> as soon as possible.
>
> Get to back you with up dated profiles? And you will shove the profiles
> up your....profile?

To make myself perfectly clear, what I am suggesting is a profiling
procedure colloquially known as "up yours".

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com
From: Steve Howard on
On May 19, 3:32 pm, "rajeshbhathoughtw...(a)gmail.com"
<rajeshbhathoughtw...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Greetings!!!!!
>
> Here is urgent requirements. Please check the requirements and get to
> back me with up dated profiles as soon as possible.

> Thank you,
> Rajesh.P,
> Technichal Recruiter
> Zeninfotech, LLC
> 5949 Nieman Rd, Suite B, Ist Floor,
> Shawnee, KS 66203.
> Tel:  913-441-1888 Ext. 1100
> Fax: 913-441-4434
> praj...(a)zeninfotech.comwww.zeninfotech.com

You post from Hyderabad, say you are located in Kansas, and can't
afford a mail server? LOL!
From: Mladen Gogala on
On Thu, 20 May 2010 13:34:58 -0700, Steve Howard wrote:

> You post from Hyderabad, say you are located in Kansas, and can't afford
> a mail server? LOL!

His English does look like it evolved in Kansas, sort of.

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com

Pages: 1
Prev: CLICK CLICK