From: kbssailor on
Hi, all.
This is difficult for me to explain, but I'm trying to use the sum function
for one column in my subtotal but I would like two other columns to show me
what exists for that section.

Sales_Code PeopleSoftID SalesRep Sales
00014 117895 BAKKER 72.67
00014 117895 BAKKER 533.88

I would like the subtotal to look like:
Sales_Code PeopleSoftID SalesRep Sales
00014 117895 BAKKER Total 606.55

When I use the sum function at change in SalesRep, I get blank cells for
Sales Code and PeopleSoft ID in the subtotal rows, so when I collapse levels,
all I see is the SalesRep name and YTD Sales.

Is it possible to get data in the other columns?
From: Jim Thomlinson on
A pivot table can do what you want... Check out this link on getting started
with pivot tables.

HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

From: kbssailor on
Thanks, so much Jim! I always forget about pivot tables. I made a quick one
and it works perfectly well for what I need.

Thanks again!