From: Xman on
Is it possible to have a list range in one cell based on the inputed
information in that cell? IE, I have a packing list for 3 different
products, and 3 different master lists. On the 1st list, I have added in
list form in one cell the 3 different lists I could possibly generate. Is it
possible to change a list reference in the same cell based on the list I want
to generate?
--
JARoman
From: Eduardo on
Hi,
I think you need dependent list see Debra web