From: littlemissfish on
Thank you, but I can't have cell C2. I need the hours in cell A2 and the
product result of A2*95 to show in cell B2. I want to be able to enter the
amount of hours in cell A2 and have them automatically multiplied by $95.00
showing the product ($190.00) in cell B2. I hope that make sense.

From: trip_to_tokyo on
Do this then:-

1. In A2 is the 2 that you mention.

2. B2 is:-