From: shmoussa on
Hi,

I have a table that I am converting into a form. This table (table1)
has these fields: QuestionID, Question & Response (Combo Box). I have
another table (table2) with these fields: QuestionID, Response.

On my datasheet form, the Response combobox values are generated based
on the matches it finds in table2. So, each time I answer a question,
the drop down box requeries table2 to generate the drop down values of
the questionID that I am answering. This is working perfectly.

Some of my questions, however, require multiple answers in the
Response field. For example, if one of the questions says "What form
of communication have you used with the customer," then the user
should be able to select multiple forms of communication. How can I
enable this functionality?

Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you all.