From: Stone Zhong on
Those post does not show up in google, so I post multiple times. I
changed to http://www.rhinocerus.net/forum/lang-javascript and I saw
all my posts.
From: Garrett Smith on
Stone Zhong wrote:
> Those post does not show up in google, so I post multiple times. I
> changed to http://www.rhinocerus.net/forum/lang-javascript and I saw
> all my posts.

Best get a newsreader. You can sign up for a free account on
eternal-september.org

Worth mentioning in the FAQ?
--
Garrett
From: Stone Zhong on
On May 18, 11:23 am, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Stone Zhong wrote:
> > Those post does not show up in google, so I post multiple times. I
> > changed tohttp://www.rhinocerus.net/forum/lang-javascriptand I saw
> > all my posts.
>
> Best get a newsreader. You can sign up for a free account on
> eternal-september.org
>
> Worth mentioning in the FAQ?
> --
> Garrett
> comp.lang.javascript FAQ:http://jibbering.com/faq/

The FAQ is great, it would be great if the FAQ was put in a sticky
post, but awayway, this is not a web forum...
From: Dr J R Stockton on
In comp.lang.javascript message <hsulu9$1hh$1(a)news.eternal-
september.org>, Tue, 18 May 2010 11:23:01, Garrett Smith
<dhtmlkitchen(a)gmail.com> posted:

>Stone Zhong wrote:
>> Those post does not show up in google, so I post multiple times. I
>> changed to http://www.rhinocerus.net/forum/lang-javascript and I saw
>> all my posts.

Never trust anything whose name looks like a spelling error.

>Best get a newsreader. You can sign up for a free account on eternal-
>september.org
>
>Worth mentioning in the FAQ?

Only if others are also mentioned, and the list is either complete or
evidently incomplete. AIOE is worth including. Also a reference to
non0Usenet servers; microsoft would have sufficed, consider mozilla.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London UK. ?@merlyn.demon.co.uk Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Proper <= 4-line sig. separator as above, a line exactly "-- " (RFCs 5536/7)
From: Ry Nohryb on
On May 19, 7:29 pm, Dr J R Stockton <reply1...(a)merlyn.demon.co.uk>
wrote:
> In comp.lang.javascript message <hsulu9$1h...(a)news.eternal-
> september.org>, Tue, 18 May 2010 11:23:01, Garrett Smith
> <dhtmlkitc...(a)gmail.com> posted:
>
> >Stone Zhong wrote:
> >> Those post does not show up in google, so I post multiple times. I
> >> changed tohttp://www.rhinocerus.net/forum/lang-javascriptand I saw
> >> all my posts.
>
> Never trust anything whose name looks like a spelling error.
>
> >Best get a newsreader. You can sign up for a free account on eternal-
> >september.org
>
> >Worth mentioning in the FAQ?
>
> Only if others are also mentioned, and the list is either complete or
> evidently incomplete.  AIOE is worth including.

And news.sunsite.dk.

And groups.google.com, of course, the *most*convenient* way to access
the usenet, with a complete, searchable archive of any imaginable
usenet group of the present or the past.

It's so funny to see the regulars of a JS group being against the use
of the browser to access the usenet... Ludicrous. Geez, what a bunch
of thick idiots.
--
Jorge.