From: Everett N on
Dear AFP,
You may be interested to know in this misrepresentation of your service:

www.australianpolice.com

This is registered by:
Graham
ozdude(a)australia.edu
2/12 Verdon St
Golden Beach, Queensland 4551 AU
Phone: +61.428676557
Fax: +61.428676555

Thank you very much

From: Herc7 on
On Apr 24, 8:14 am, "Everett N" <evernet...(a)mymail.net> wrote:
> threaten to poison Australian made food

About as much as you did just there. Did Everett N post to usenet
quote "threaten to poison Australian made food".

Yes you did. Rush you through a 2 minute trial and you can go to
prison for that too.

Herc
From: Herc7 on
On Apr 24, 8:17 am, "Everett N" <evernet...(a)mymail.net> wrote:
> Dear AFP,
> You may be interested to know in this misrepresentation of your service:
>
> www.australianpolice.com
>
> This is registered by:
> Graham
> ozd...(a)australia.edu
> 2/12 Verdon St
> Golden Beach, Queensland 4551 AU
> Phone: +61.428676557
> Fax: +61.428676555
>
> Thank you very much

Did you read the bottom of www.AustralianFederalPolice.com where I say
the address I gave them is just a redirect to a post office box?

And I'm psychic. The last time police knocked on my door I was trying
to figure out what all these BLUE channels meant. I can tell if the
post office box is monitored.

Herc
From: Coach on
On Apr 24, 8:14 am, "Everett N" <evernet...(a)mymail.net>
threaten to poison Australian made food?

I'd be VERY careful if I were you Everett. Not only have you appeared
to threaten Australian made food on a public forum, but you are ALSO
running around on this same thread publishing private details of
people who have previously been convicted of this same offense. Are
you trying to contact them to find out how it's done? Are you seeking
advice from these other people? Or do you just want to be seen as
"associating" with these sorts of people to make yourself look tough?

From: Dingo on
On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:39:46 -0700 (PDT), Herc7 <ozdude(a)australia.edu>
wrote:

>You have still not refunded my wireless modem.

Anyone want to start a book on when (and I mean WHEN, not IF)) either
the boys in blue and/or trhe boys in white coats start knocking on
Herc's door again?