From: 4notrumps on
I have recently set up OUtlook 2007 on a new computer, however I only have
emails from the date set I set up the account, and not those that were in the
account beforehand on a previous computer. How do I get my previous emails
into my new inbox?
From: VanguardLH on
4notrumps wrote:

> I have recently set up OUtlook 2007 on a new computer, however I only have
> emails from the date set I set up the account, and not those that were in the
> account beforehand on a previous computer. How do I get my previous emails
> into my new inbox?

Use the File -> Open menu in Outlook to load the old .pst file that you did
not reuse in your new installation. Then drag items around to whatever
folder you want them in you new message store (.pst file). Then close that
old .pst file.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

See this: http://www.slipstick.com/config/move_outlook.asp
--