From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
See http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/blog/9/my-small-gift-all-you-wm2003se-
users-great-web-browser-opera-mini-5
From: Woody on
Many Thanks! I use public WiFi at many places and often am plagued by low
bandwidth. The built-in "Turbo" is almost miraculous.

From: Derek Bowshaw on
"Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" <no(a)emails.please> wrote in message
> See
http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/blog/9/my-small-gift-all-you-wm2003se-
> users-great-web-browser-opera-mini-5

Thanks for this Werner. A much improved browser than what I already had in
WM2003SE.

Just one issue with it.... I just tried a couple of sites and it seems to
be telling the site its a mobile browser, resulting in Ebay (for one) giving
me the mobile wap version of the site (very irritating). It seems there is
no option to change this in the settings. Apart from that its a great
browser. Thank you.

From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
Yup, it has never been possible to change the User-Agent string in Opera
Mini. Nevertheless, many web sites have a "fallback" full site; eBay, for
example, as a link to the "full" site right at the top ("Click here to go
back to the PC site")