From: mike on
I'm bored. I have too many Dell Axim X51v's.
Think I'll convert one to WM6.

Seems that there are at least three different
versions. All the info I'm finding is over a year old.
Is there any recent data that compares the available
versions for the axim x51v? I'm more interested in "what don't work"
than in performance differences.
Thanks, mike
From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
I've been using makuu's A06 priv�06p "Pure" available at http://forum.xda-
developers.com/showthread.php?t=376700 - no problems at all.

mike <spamme0(a)go.com> wrote in news:hqvq8i$6os$1(a)news.eternal-
september.org:

From: Sven on
Note that no installation to WM6 for the Axim is a sanctioned installation.
The best info on what to expect of the various options, is found where you
find those options. See Werner's post.