From: bobbygrz on
My tool bar always shows the message (sending one message) and the icon of
the tranfering of mail, even though the mail has been recieved by the other
party.
From: Office Girl on
Try going into your outbox folder, and at the very bottom of the outbox it
should show preparing to send/recieve right click on that and hit cancel
send/recieve. If this doesn't work also try closing out of your inbox and
reopening it. Hope this helps.

From: VanguardLH on
bobbygrz wrote:

> My tool bar always shows the message (sending one message) and the icon of
> the tranfering of mail, even though the mail has been recieved by the other
> party.

Have you agreed to send or is the e-mail client configured to send read
receipts? Maybe you have one stuck in the Outbox folder (Outlook will hide
read receipts so you won't see them stuck in the Outbox).

One method of getting rid of hidden stuck read receipts is to use
Outlookspy. See http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm.
Outlookspy isn't free. It expires after its month trial period but is
fully functional during its trial period. Use it to fix your problem,
then reconfigure Outlook's tracking options to always ignore read
receipt requests.

MDBVU32.EXE from Microsoft is free but more difficult to use. Read
http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/deletereadreceipt.htm.