From: MAL on
I am experiencing a new problem with Outlook 2007. I can think of no change
that has been made to cause this problem. My PC has limited space free as it
uses a Solid State Disk. In reality there is usually around 1.5Gb free.

When I start Outlook the free disk space will be rapidly consumed such that
it is all gone within about 15 minutes and applications start o fail. This
is annoying with Outlook because it corrupts the setup and requires me to
reset the navpane.

If I shutdown Outlook the disk space stops being consumed but is not
released. When I reboot, the disk space is mysteriously released. I have
been unable to identify the cause of this disk space utilisation.

Does anyone know what might be causing this or any way in which I can
identify what is consuming the disk space?