From: Gord Dibben on
The four functions from Bob's site are all in a General module in the
workbook in which you have the formula?

And you saved the workbook as macro-enabled *.xlsm?

I have no problems in 2007 with these.

If the Functions are in a separate worlbook you must call like so

=SUMPRODUCT(--(otherbook.xlsm!ColorIndex(A2:A8)=3),A2:A8)

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: Thomas M. on
Got it!

I had not saved the file as an .xlsm file. I'm new to Excel 2007 and my
employer has Excel configured to save as .xls files by default because not
everyone is switched over yet. I didn't realize that files with macros had
to be saved as .xlsm files.

Thanks for the information. It is a huge help to me to have this issue
resolved.

--Tom

From: Gord Dibben on
Good to hear you're sorted.

Thanks for the feedback and good luck with the project.

Gord