From: Adam on
Hello,
After upgrading to NAV 4.0 SP3 on Japanese Windows XP SP2 (including the
modifed fin.stx for DBCS) we have the following error when attempting to
select the cash-management granule or select a Bank Acct. Number.

"There are errors in the text conversion (text no. 1963-0 does not exist in
the .stx file). Internal error 47-1"

Can you help?
Thanks
From: Luc Van Dyck on
"Adam" wrote:

> Hello,
> After upgrading to NAV 4.0 SP3 on Japanese Windows XP SP2 (including the
> modifed fin.stx for DBCS) we have the following error when attempting to
> select the cash-management granule or select a Bank Acct. Number.
>
> "There are errors in the text conversion (text no. 1963-0 does not exist in
> the .stx file). Internal error 47-1"

Do you only get the error in the above forms? Maybe it's a FORMAT-statement
that is slightly incorrect? See following threads covering this subject:
http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11943
http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11684
http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6120

Hope this helps.