From: David on
James,
I found your post while searching online. I made up brackets and pool manager files that I think will work for your needs. Feel free to download them via the links below. I know I'm late on alerting you to this, but I hope they work for in 2010.
http://whenthewhistleblows.wordpress.com/2010/03/08/ncaa-basketball-march-madness-excel-brackets/

JamesInPhill wrote:

March Madness Excel Bracket
20-Mar-09

I have assumed the duties of running my office March Madness pool. I am
attempting to create a program in excel that can track the results and score
the participants in our pool. I'm not sure where to start though. I want to
be able to create this and keep it for future years as well. So how do I
approach this? Is there a way that I can create dropdowns, where people can
select there teams, and then it saves each person's choices? I feel like once
I get started I can add other functions like updating each person's current
points, how many points they can still accumulate, probablities of winning
etc. down the road. I realize there are more important uses for excel but
hey, I figure this can be a fun project. Any thoughts?
--
-James

On Friday, March 20, 2009 12:51 PM
JamesInPhill wrote:

March Madness Excel Bracket
I have assumed the duties of running my office March Madness pool. I am
attempting to create a program in excel that can track the results and score
the participants in our pool. I'm not sure where to start though. I want to
be able to create this and keep it for future years as well. So how do I
approach this? Is there a way that I can create dropdowns, where people can
select there teams, and then it saves each person's choices? I feel like once
I get started I can add other functions like updating each person's current
points, how many points they can still accumulate, probablities of winning
etc. down the road. I realize there are more important uses for excel but
hey, I figure this can be a fun project. Any thoughts?
--
-James

On Friday, March 20, 2009 1:08 PM
ryguy727 wrote:

March Madness Excel Bracket
Maybe this:
http://blog.excelgeek.com/2009/03/2009-march-madness-bracket-freebie-for.html

HTH,
Ryan---

BTW, what is wrong with the DGs lately? Why does it take 10-15 minutes for
a window to load? Why does it crash constantly? It is becoming increasingly
difficult to find ANYTHING in the world that works right. Everything,
everywhere, seems to be falling apart???

BizTalk Configure and Send SMTP Mail Based on Message Within an Orchestration
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/4e9e7c92-1279-4fdb-8631-a2f309a021c2/biztalk-configure-and-sen.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: Need help with chart formatting
Next: Best Method