From: Ken on
I need to deselect everything on a chart in a chart window in order to
resize it to the screen. In Excel, the escape key does this but the VBA code
"ActiveChart.Deselect" does not, even though the help screen says it is
identical to the escape key. I can't find any way to deselect everything;
the funky (and evidently new to Excel 2007) round-cornered frame is always
selected.

Resizing the frame while recording a macro generates no code, nor does
manually clicking off the white chart area entirely, which does deselect the
frame.

Can anybody help? Also an explanation of the frame would be appreciated.
Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: Word wrap and height
Next: NCAA Bracket in Excel