From: SteveZmyname on
Hello
Currently, when I type data in a cell and go past the width of the cell it
just keeps going into the adjacent cell. Is there a way to make the text wrap
around and make the height for the cell allow the text to be visible. In
other words wrap the text around to another line in the cell and have it
readable?
From: Gord Dibben on
Enable cell Wrap Text and Row Autofit.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP