From: Kentucky on
hy, sending a message to a mailbox in my organization i've received
ndr:

"This message could not be sent. Try sending the message again later,
or
contact your network administrator. Error is
[0x80004005-00000000-00000000]"

I've never seen this error... someone have just had this problem?
Also the sender and recipient mailbox have non quota problem

From: jude on
Can you post the headers for this email?

Does this happen for all users or only a few?

Can you see the users in the GAL?

What verision of Exchange and Windows are you running?