From: "Dallas" Jagged on
thx to you both - i did try both ideas to no avail - thx again

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP2,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window
Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner

From: Shenan Stanley on
Dallas wrote:
> thx to you both - i did try both ideas to no avail - thx again

Then you really need to beg/borrow/buy a USB wired keyboard and verify if it
is the keyboard that died (in part, whether by the actual keys or the
connection to the wireless) or something else.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP