From: Mac 33 on
Hi
I am unable to install the .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update
- error code 0x643 (tried dozens of times).
I have found a resolution on the MS site but it does not show me where to
find .NET Framework version 2.0 SP2, version 3.0 SP2 or version 3.5 SP1 which
I will need to reinstall after deleting the originals and running the cleanup
utility.

Any ideas?

From: Michael on
Search this newsgroup for "643."

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.

From: grannycj on

"Mac 33" wrote:

> Hi
> I am unable to install the .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security Update
> - error code 0x643 (tried dozens of times).
> I have found a resolution on the MS site but it does not show me where to
> find .NET Framework version 2.0 SP2, version 3.0 SP2 or version 3.5 SP1 which
> I will need to reinstall after deleting the originals and running the cleanup
> utility.
>
> Any ideas?

Pages: 1
Prev: Problems with windows update