From: Murad on

From: LD55ZRA on
The error refers to some network problems. To resolve this issue, verify
that there is a valid Gateway IP address listed for your network adaptor.

For W2K, XP and Windows Server 2003
1. Click Start, Click Run, type CMD
2. In the DOS windows type ipconfig
3. Find the listing for your network adaptor
4. If the default gateway is blank, the value is not configured.

If the gateway is blank then you need to enter the appropriate default
gateway for your system.

hth