From: Markus Humm on
Hello,

I once read about a version of the .NET CF (not from MS obviously) that
ran on non Windows CE devices. Does anybody know this one?

Greetings

Markus
From: drozd on
On Nov 13, 6:37 pm, Markus Humm <markus.h...(a)freenet.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I once read about a version of the .NET CF (not from MS obviously) that
> ran on non Windows CE devices. Does anybody know this one?
>
> Greetings
>
> Markus

I know that Red Five (http://www.redfivelabs.com/) are selling a .NET
CF framework for Symbian based mobile phones. Not sure if that's what
you're looking for.

Regards,
Michał
From: Markus Humm on
drozd schrieb:
> On Nov 13, 6:37 pm, Markus Humm <markus.h...(a)freenet.de> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I once read about a version of the .NET CF (not from MS obviously) that
>> ran on non Windows CE devices. Does anybody know this one?
>>
>> Greetings
>>
>> Markus
>
> I know that Red Five (http://www.redfivelabs.com/) are selling a .NET
> CF framework for Symbian based mobile phones. Not sure if that's what
> you're looking for.
>
> Regards,
> Michał

Might be. Thanks for the link.