From: mpc755 on
On Jul 15, 8:25 pm, spudnik <Space...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> uh-huh; thanks for leaving my polemical header.
>
> > It doesn't.
>
> thus:
> anyway, this is the sum-total of the Bush and Obama policy
> for energy, which should be called, Free-er Trade, although
> referred to as Captain Tax by Murdoch's Climategateways,
> the WSurinal etc....  surely, it'll work, as apparently Waxman's bill
> of '91 worked for acid rain; so, Where's the beef on that?
>
> the OP's citation seems to assume that cap&trade is the way to go,
> whereas I have at least two sources that admitted that
> good effect could be achieved by an actual, small, accountable tax
> on carbon, instead of this "free trade" nostrum, which is already huge
> in the USA (CCX and ICE e.g.; tens of bllions in hedging per year,
> since 2003 and 2005, repsectively), but dwarfed by the mandatory EU
> one.
>
> Waxman's bill, just like his '91 bill, just like Kyoto, presaged
> by Montreal, mandatorizes the voluntary system.  however,
> the main problem is the incoming "reform" bill,
> which is a total sop to the derivatives freaks that causes the current
> blow-out.
>
> --the Queen of the sciences!http://wlym.com
>
> --les ducs d'oil!http://tarpley.net

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/176487main_hst_dark_ring_2_full.jpg

"Although astronomers cannot see dark matter, they can infer its
existence in galaxy clusters by observing how its gravity bends the
light of more distant background galaxies, a powerful effect called
gravitational lensing. The blue streaks near the center of another
Hubble image of the cluster are the distorted shapes of more distant
galaxies, whose light was bent and magnified by the powerful gravity
of Cl 0024+17."

The displacement of dark matter by matter causes gravitational
lensing.

In the nature of physics, it's not the curvature of spacetime, its the
displacement of dark matter by matter.

How does a C-60 molecule enter, travel through, and exit multiple
slits simultaneously without losing momentum?

How does a C-60 molecule travel through the divider without losing
momentum?

It doesn't.

A C-60 molecule travels a single path and always enters and exits a
single slit in a double slit experiment. It is the associated dark
matter displacement wave which enters and exits multiple slits.
From: mpc755 on
On Jul 15, 8:25 pm, spudnik <Space...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> uh-huh; thanks for leaving my polemical header.
>
> > It doesn't.
>
> thus:
> anyway, this is the sum-total of the Bush and Obama policy
> for energy, which should be called, Free-er Trade, although
> referred to as Captain Tax by Murdoch's Climategateways,
> the WSurinal etc....  surely, it'll work, as apparently Waxman's bill
> of '91 worked for acid rain; so, Where's the beef on that?
>
> the OP's citation seems to assume that cap&trade is the way to go,
> whereas I have at least two sources that admitted that
> good effect could be achieved by an actual, small, accountable tax
> on carbon, instead of this "free trade" nostrum, which is already huge
> in the USA (CCX and ICE e.g.; tens of bllions in hedging per year,
> since 2003 and 2005, repsectively), but dwarfed by the mandatory EU
> one.
>
> Waxman's bill, just like his '91 bill, just like Kyoto, presaged
> by Montreal, mandatorizes the voluntary system.  however,
> the main problem is the incoming "reform" bill,
> which is a total sop to the derivatives freaks that causes the current
> blow-out.
>
> --the Queen of the sciences!http://wlym.com
>
> --les ducs d'oil!http://tarpley.net

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/176487main_hst_dark_ring_2_full.jpg

"Although astronomers cannot see dark matter, they can infer its
existence in galaxy clusters by observing how its gravity bends the
light of more distant background galaxies, a powerful effect called
gravitational lensing. The blue streaks near the center of another
Hubble image of the cluster are the distorted shapes of more distant
galaxies, whose light was bent and magnified by the powerful gravity
of Cl 0024+17."

Displacement of dark matter by matter causes gravitational lensing.

In the physics of nature, it's not the curvature of spacetime, its the
displacement of dark matter by matter.

Displaced dark matter is not at rest.
Displaced dark matter exerts pressure towards matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.